MAKING SURE YOUR EQUIPMENT WORKS AS HARD AS YOU DO
WHO IS UNITED OIL?
United Oil, managed by third-generation Franklin family members, is known throughout the Northwest as a marketer of a wide variety of petroleum fuels and lubricants with a focus on retail locations, agriculture, warehouses, commercial fueling networks, intrastate transport and pipeline terminal services.
We know the importance of maintaining your equipment to avoid the high cost of downtime, production loss, missed deadlines and damage to equipment parts. As your petroleum fuel and lubricant partner, United Oil is here to help you increase reliability on the job site, reduce component damage, extend equipment life and make sure your reputation remains undamaged. It is our committed goal to serve all our customers in southern Idaho with both a diverse, high-quality and competitively priced product line as well as unsurpassed service that is both prompt and reliable.
- United Oil was founded in Twin Falls, Idaho
- Began as a fuel service station with delivery service to farms in Magic Valley
- Expanded to include a Tanker Transport Division
- Added Truck Sales & Service plus Parts Department
- R.L Franklin Jr (Bob) established Franklin Oil in Caldwell, Idaho
- Began with home heating oil delivery & farm delivery service
- Franklin Oil was a pioneer in commercial “cardlock” fueling ventures
- Added retail service stations and sales to branded dealers
- The Franklin family purchased United Oil in Twin Falls
- Purchased Bob Nicholes Oil Company in Caldwell, Idaho, Jerome Gas & Oil, Buhl Gas & Oil, Stewart Service and Glenns Ferry Oil
- Purchased American Energy (RV Oil)
- Acquired BriCo of Idaho – large Chevron-based fuels and lubricant distributor
- Acquired K-Energy in Gooding, Idaho
- Opened Twin Falls Truck
- Acquired Black Oil
Lube Oils, Antifreeze, and Specialty Chemicals
Food Grade and Dust Suppression Oil
Home Heating Oil Race Fuels
Convenience Stores and Truck Stops
Lube Oil Warehouses
Bulk Plants and Tankwagons
PDF forms can be printed and filled out by hand.
Simply scan and email or mail per the instructions on the form.
If you have any questions about these forms, please contact the following individuals:
Melissa Cabrera in Caldwell 208-459-6363 firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Fletcher in Twin Falls 208-733-7033 email@example.com
There are current employment openings for Transport Fuel Drivers (Magic Transport).
CDL, Hazmat & experience required. May be based in Boise, Caldwell or Twin Falls.
Email completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
mail to the appropriate office listed below.
24 Hour Emergency Contact: (800) 633-8253
2309 Franklin Road
Caldwell, Id 83605
P.O. Box 160
Caldwell, ID 83606
120 N. Curtis Road
Boise, ID 83706
Twin Falls Warehouse
128 Eddy Street
Twin Falls, ID 83301
220 Eastland Dr. South
Twin Falls, Id 83301
P.O. Box 5159
Twin Falls, ID 83303
Twin Falls Truck
1992 Kimberly Road
Twin Falls, ID 83301